- Governance :
- Regulatory status :
- History :
- ICMA in Asia Pacific :
- ICMA councils & committees :
- ICMA Women's Network :
- ICMA Future Leaders :
- International affiliations :
- Employment opportunities :
ICMA has a regional structure, currently comprising fifteen regions (incl. three regional chapters) which are listed below:
- Asia Pacific
- Austria, Eastern and South Eastern Europe - incl. regional chapter of Greece, Turkey, Cyprus and Balkan States
- France and Monaco
- Middle East and North Africa
- Russia and other CIS countries
- Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- United Kingdom, Ireland and the Americas - incl. regional chapter of Ireland
- incl. regional chapter of Latin American
Each region has its own regional committee which deals with specific regional matters.
The committee of regional representatives (CRR) consists of the chairmen of the regional committees and reports to the board.
Please click on the name of the regions above to view current regional committee members.