ICMA Education can deliver any of its qualifications and specialist programmes on an in-house basis. The syllabus of each programme can be delivered in its current format (as per the public version) or modifications can be made where necessary to accommodate a client’s specific training needs. This allows for specific subjects to be addressed, which might otherwise not be raised in a public forum.
In-house training is a cost efficient way of training large groups of staff, as well as having a bespoke programme conducted which is tailored to the organisation’s requirements. Courses can be delivered at a time which fits in with the organisation’s schedule.
We normally recommend a minimum of eight and a maximum of 20 participants for any in-house training course in order to make the programme as interactive as possible. Courses are priced on a per day rather than a per delegate rate, providing a more cost effective solution to group training.
Examples of clients for whom we have successfully delivered in-house training are:
- Commodities training programmes for a European regulator
- Collateral management training programme for three major Singaporean banks
- Securities Operations Foundation Qualification (SOFQ) for a European Central Bank
- International Repo training programme for a major Indian bank
- Financial Markets Foundation Qualification (FMFQ) for an Egyptian bank
- A number of front and back office training programmes for a major development bank in Africa
- Operations Certificate Programme (OCP) for one of the ‘Big Four’ accounting firms
- An introductory training programme to the bond market for a tier one London bank
For further information on our bespoke programmes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.