- Governance :
- Regulatory status :
- History :
- ICMA councils & committees :
- ICMA in Asia Pacific :
- International affiliations :
- ICMA Women's Network :
- ICMA Future Leaders :
- Employment opportunities :
- About ICMA
- Employment opportunities
Employment opportunitiesRegistering your interest in job opportunities and secondments
If you are interested in specific job opportunities that arise in the Market Practice and Regulatory Policy, Membership or Corporate Communications departments at ICMA, or in being seconded from your firm to ICMA for a period of six to twelve months, please register your interest by sending a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send a covering letter which includes the following information:
- the area of your potential interest;
- whether you are interested in full or part-time employment at ICMA, or in secondment to ICMA for a six to twelve month period;
- whether you are interested in working at ICMA’s Zurich office; ICMA Limited’s London office; or either of ICMA’s representative offices in Paris and Hong Kong; and
- an e-mail address and phone number on which you can be contacted, if an opportunity arises.
Please note that potential candidates for the Market Practice and Regulatory Policy Department at ICMA need to be familiar with how the international capital markets work, and how they are regulated. Fluent spoken and written English is essential. An additional European language would be an advantage. ICMA offers competitive salaries for the right candidates.
We are always interested in talking to professional financial market trainers (or to industry experts who are thinking of moving into training) who could help us expand our growing education offering in our core areas of activity including green bonds.
ICMA has vacancies for Business Development Associates for its Executive Education department and for its Membership department. We are looking for candidates with experience of working in financial markets education and in the client relationship area with experience and knowledge of the debt capital markets, respectively.
For more information, please contact email@example.com